Sunday, March 25, 2012
2) What time do you go to bed? Between 11:00 and ?
3) What was the last meal you made from scratch? You mean like catching a fish and gutting it? That would be never.
4) What is your favorite type of music? The Beatles
5) In what position do you sleep? On my left side
6) What is your first memory? Looking at the sun shine on my little fat hand, flat on a red ottoman. According to my mother, we had that chair/ottoman set only for a brief time, but it was in front of the picture window in the house where we lived until a little after my first birthday. Lest you think I have an extraordinarily sharp memory -- all I can recall is that split-second visual.
7) What is your least favorite smell? Coffee mixed with cigarettes! (Shudder!) I became the happiest woman on the planet when smoking inside planes and restaurants was banned.
8) It's your round at the pub and your friends asked you to surprise them. What drink would you buy and why? Lotus martini. Because it's blue.
9) What was the last thing you read/watched that made you cry? I cry easily at the movies. I admit I misted up as Uggie raced his heart out to save Georg in The Artist.
Mona Lisa in Camelot.
11) Which Literary love interests would you snog, marry and avoid. Snog and marry? Professor Bhaer, Jo's suitor in Little Women. Or maybe Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre. Avoid? Heathclif from Wuthering Heights. He was just too damn much drama!
12) What is your oldest memory? Didn't I answer this already?
13) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle? Which of these is your favorite reading format and why? Hardcover, because it feels so permanent.
14) If you could bring back any canceled TV series for another run what would you pick and why? Cybill, because Christine Baranski's Mary Ann was such a gas.