2. If you could wave a magic wand and be done with all the small petty nuisances in your life, what you would have "be gone" first? Extraneous packing materials! I am sitting here looking at a box that's about 12" deep and 14" long and was used to ship a single, solitary blue canvas tote. Now, really! What am I going to do with this ginormous hunk of cardboard? Not to mention all the tissue they used to keep the bag from bouncing around in the ginormous box in transit.
3. Do you collect and save your spare change in a jar? Yes. Pennies in a piggy bank, quarters (for laundry) in a big old mug from the Hofbrauhaus Munchen.
4. Change your world. What is our biggest concern as a global humanity? Our willful insistence on demonizing one another. Oh, and handguns.
5. What would you have changed about your last relationship or the one you're in now? Nothing, really. It was fun and ran its course naturally.
6. If you could reverse the course of history in a time machine, what would you do and how do you think the world would be different today? I would insist that Robert Kennedy take the pre-arranged route through the hotel lobby and not stop in the kitchen to greet the foodservice staff. Then Sirhan Sirhan would not have gotten a clean shot, the Vietnam war would have ended years earlier, and the inevitable changes in race relations would have had a chance to come about with more civility.
7. Who would you like to change into a toad? A certain high-maintenance coworker.
8. What is the first thing you change into when you get home from work? My playclothes -- more casual (meaning well-worn) jeans and a t-shirt bearing the name of a recent vacation destination.
9. If you could change places with anyone in the world for one day, who would that be? Mariska Hargitay. I wonder how it feels to be tall and lean and gorgeous.
10. Have you ever heard the expression "turn over a new leaf?" What is under your old one? Being a victim.
11. Name one thing that can cause you to immediately change your mood. Baseball. I bleed Cubbie blue.
12. What have you recently (or ever) had a change of heart about? And why? Mark Harmon. My current TV boyfriend. He was so good as The Deliberate Stranger (Ted Bundy) that I was actually creeped out by him for decades.
13. When is the last time you changed the oil in your car? I don't have a car. And the people who run the Pace Suburban Bus Company get so testy when I go looking for mechanical doo-hickies to fiddle with.
It's easy. Just click here.