1. Did you play with Barbies or G.I. Joes: Oh, yes! My Barbie used to get dressed up for dates with Paul McCartney. Barbie was so happening, but Ken was such a dweeb.
2. Did you own Treasure Trolls: Yes.
3. Did you watch Beverly Hills 90210: Never. Not my generation.
4. Did you play Simon Says: Yes. Badly.
5. Did you watch Fraggle Rock: See #3
6. Did you wet the bed: Once. I remember little about it, except for my mother's hand wringing. She seemed to think it might become a "phase."
7. Did you believe there were monsters in your closet or under your bed: No
8. Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on them: Yes
9. Were you shy: No
10. Were you spoiled: In some ways, yes.
11. Were you abused: Yes.
12. Did you go to the circus: Yes.
13. Did you go to the zoo: Several times a year. The okapis are my favorite.
14. Were you in a car accident. No.
15. Did you build snowmen: Yes. But I usually got bored before we finished.
16. Did you cry when you scraped your knee: No. Puh-leeze! I was trained not to cry.
17. Were your older cousins mean to you: I don't have any older cousins.
18. Did you think slinkies were cool: Yes!
19. Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer: See #5.
20. Were you afraid of the dark: Yes, but only in certain rooms. Like my dad's basement workshop. Scary!
21. Did you have slumber parties: Must have, but I don't remember them. My more vivid memories are of parties I attended at other kids' homes.
22. Did you have New Kids on the Block sheets, pillows, pajamas, sleeping bag? Ask me about the Partridge Family instead.
23. Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany: No.
24. Did you believe in the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus or and the Tooth Fairy: Santa, yes. But the Bunny and the Tooth Fairy always seemed bogus to me.