2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren’t you doing it? I'm confused. Doesn't this question answer itself?
3. What’s better: horses or cows? For what?
4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?
5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit? In February I had a lot of bad dreams. The scariest was The Purse Dream. I'm on vacation and visiting a touristy outdoor park, like Venice Beach. One of the street vendors is a woman who gives doggie pedicures. She has her own adorable little white mutt there -- painted nails, oversized glamorous sunglasses -- to drum up business. I drop my bag and fall to my knees to pet the pup and when I'm done, my purse is gone. So is my wallet, my ID, my phone, and the Epipen I need in case of bee sting. So I'm stranded and feeling completely vulnerable in a strange city.
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A singer and dancer. I realized rather early on that I'm a tone deaf kltuz, which dashed that dream.
7. Complete this statement: Love is… what makes you feel alot. It's intense.
8. Can you tell a good story? Yes. I think I'm quite the raconteur.
9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about? Sigh. It was a silly romantic daydream.
10. If you were to thank someone today, who would you thank? My friends, for always being there. I'm very lucky in that regard.
11. If you could be anyone's mojo, whose would you want to be, and why? (For those you do not know what mojo is, it's personal magnetism; charm.) Leroy Jethro Gibbs, the "Boss" of the NCIS team. I love him, you know. He'd catch the bastards in The Purse Dream.