(1) Turn on your MP3 player/iPod.
(2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
(3) Write down the first TEN songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please (even if letting the world know you listen to crap like "Weekend in New England" will humiliate you).
(4) Choose FIVE people to be tagged. It is generally considered to be in good taste to tag the person who tagged you, since there should be new songs appearing with Shuffle every time.
1. I Get Weak -- Belinda Carlisle
2. You Really Got a Hold on Me -- The Beatles
3. Neither One of Us -- Gladys Knight & the Pips
4. Knockin' on Heaven's Door -- Bob Dylan
5. You Keep Me Hangin' On -- Diana Ross & The Supremes
6. Golden Slumbers -- The Beatles
7. Wonderful Remark -- Van Morrison
8. Make Me Smile -- Chicago
9. Weekend in New England -- Barry Manilow
10. Let 'Em In -- Paul McCartney & Wings
You've seen my typical baby boomer playlist. Now show me yours. Let's see how you do at FIVE & TEN:
And ... of course ... anyone else who wants to play.
Leave a comment so I can check out your playlist.