1. What type of criminal would you be? I want to sell drugs in exchange for Tide detergent. Specifically Tide Ultra. I recently found out why every bottle of Tide at CVS and Walgreens has a security sensor affixed to it. It gets shoplifted and then used to pay for drugs. I'm not kidding. And since Tide Ultra is by far my favorite, and I find this phenomenon fascinating, that's the line of "business" I choose to enter.
2. What are you listening to right now? The Sunday morning news shows.
3. If you had to choose a stripper name, what would it be? Tiffany Peacock.
4. If your phone started ringing, who would you hope is calling? Either John or Barb. Both of my friends have been in the hospital lately, and I'm always eager for good news about how they're recovering.
5. Do you drink alcohol? Well, I can't smoke it or wear it.
6. Do you smoke? Ew. Ick. No.
8. Do you get attached to easily? No.
9. Do you like your eye color? Yes.
10. Have any stupid human tricks? I can wiggle my ears.
11. Humor me. What physical ideal do you imagine in a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner? Really great hair. Nice arms.
12. Any other essential quirks/interests/other you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner? A sense of humor and an operating moral compass.
13. Have you ever stolen anything? No
14. Any romantic gestures you really like? Yes.
15. What’s your favorite color and why? Blue. Specifically Cubbie Blue. Because I'm a Cub fan.
16. What were you like when you were a kid? I'm told I was precocious.
17. What would your dream house be like? I'd love to live in a penthouse with a view of Lake Michigan. Unfortunately, they go for $10 million+.
18. What last made you laugh? My friend John.
19. Do you have a place you like to go to collect your thoughts? Sure.
20. What is your favorite word? Gubernatorial.
21. What is your least favorite word? Trump.
23. Do you have any siblings? Yes.