2. Have you ever hung clothes on a line instead of using the clothes dryer? Does draping them over the shower rod count?
3. Do you walk or bike to work to save energy? I don't own a car, so I get high points here.
4. Do you use a water filter for your tap water or do you buy bottled water? I chug good old tap water all day.
5. How many trees do you kill each year buying new books? OK, I get low marks here. But I love my books. I don't consider keeping a library as bad as printing out memos I don't real need hard copies of.
6. Have you ever considered recycling your cellphone? Considered? Yes. Followed through? (Lowers head in shame.) No.
7. All you need are a few simple non-toxic ingredients like baking soda, vinegar, lemon, and soap to clean your home. Are you willing to throw away the bottled chemicals? Anyone who knows what a lazy housekeeper I am knows how willing I am to never touch a cleanser again!