2. What’s more important, first impressions or lasting impact? Lasting impact.
3. Order these areas of psychological health from what you need the least improvement into what you need the most improvement in: physical, emotional, social, intellectual, environmental, spiritual. I have a hard time discerning the boundaries between emotional/intellectual/spiritual. So I'll make my own life easier and say physical. I haven't worked out in more than a week.
4. Do you react appropriately to things and control your feelings? I try to control my feelings. I am not always successful, and often doing so costs me. Maybe I'd do better to just say "fuck it" more often.
5. Do you have stable relationships? Some. Not all
6. Do you need to be in a relationship to feel good about yourself? Of course not.
7. Which is the clearest and most concise, your thoughts, your speech or your writing? Which is the least clear and concise? I'm very verbal. I'm best in writing, but I'm clear and concise in conversation, too.
8. Are you always trying to learn new things? Yes. Like right now, I'm learning all kinds of things about Richard Nixon, the villain of my girlhood years, and I find myself surprised by the compassion I feel for him.
9. Do you feel at peace? More often than not. But not always.
10. Do you have strong morals and ethics that you believe in and adhere to? Yes. I'm not always successful, but I try. I believe in God's grace, and I try to deserve it.
11. Do you think of the needs of all humanity or just the needs of yourself and those you know? While I believe in the needs of all humanity, I also think charity begins at home, so it becomes a question of whose needs get top priority.
12. Do you recycle? Of course.
13. Are you active in your community? Not as active as I should be.
14. Are you sensitive to the needs of others? I try. Every day I do try.
15. Do you dress up to go out? As seldom as possible.
16. What could make you lose respect for someone? Small mindedness. The inability to walk a mile in the other guy's shoes.
17. If you won $1,000 every week until you die, would you still go to work? Before I answer, tell me if that 's $1,000 before or after taxes.
18. What trend has been getting on your nerves lately? Donald Trump. I hope that yesterday's ugly and stupid comments about John McCain put an end to his stunt candidacy.
19. Do you forgive yourself when you make a mistake? Depends on the mistake.
20. Is ignorance really bliss? Seldom.
21. What can be described as ‘even better than the real thing’? Huh? You mean, like margarine vs. butter? I really can't think of anything.
22. What’s in your wallet right now? Money, credit cards, store discount cards, and way, way too many ATM receipts.
23. Do you write letters that you never send? No
24. Do you ever get the feeling people are laughing at you? On occasion. And I'm not sure they're wrong.