2. What do you really want to be doing right now? Sleeping! For some reason, the heat went buggy overnight and predawn, my bedroom was so hot it woke me up. Now I wish I could get back to sleep.
3. Why did you choose the shirt you have on now? It's one of the oversized tshirts I wear as a nightshirt. I bought it at the Titanic exhibit in Vegas a few years back, because it amuses me. It's a boarding pass with the words, "Permission Granted to Come Aboard" stamped on it. If only some nice handsome someone would come aboard while I'm wearing it!
|Yoo hoo! Mark Harmon! Permission Granted!|
4. Thoughts on gas prices? Um ... Well ... I don't give a shit, really.
5. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning. "What day is it?"
6. Last thought you have before you go to sleep? Depends on what happened during the day.
7. Do you miss being a child? Sometimes.
8. What errand/chore do you despise the most? Soon I have to organize my tax time paperwork. EW! ICK!
9. Up early or sleep in? On my perfect day, I'd like to get up early and then take a nap in the afternoon.
10. Favorite lunch meat? Ham
11. What do you get every time at Trader Joe’s? Their mac and cheese. It's only 99¢, and I'm told kids love it. So I always grab a box and drop it in the food pantry donation box on the way out. It's a painless way to help my neighbors.
12. Beach or lake? I do not understand this question. Lakes have beaches. Maybe it's supposed to be beach or pool? Lake or ocean?
13. Ever crashed your vehicle? No vehicle.
14. Strangest place you've brushed your teeth? When I was in a long distance relationship, I'd brush my teeth in the airplane bathroom because I knew there'd be serious kissing at the gate.
15. Somewhere you've never been but want to go? New Orleans
16. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career? No. At this point, career talk scares the living shit out me.
17. Do you own your own house? At this point, JP Morgan Chase and I still share ownership.
18. Do you have a go-to person? For what, exactly? I need details before I can answer this.
19. Are you where you want to be in life? Well, I suppose. As that great philosopher Col. Sherman Potter, once said, "If you're not where you are, you're no place."
20. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons? Either Mr. Magoo or Rocky and Bullwinkle.
21. What has changed since you were a child? I now have a bust and hips.
22. Looking back at high school, were they the best years of your life? NO! No no no no. Negatory.
23. Are there times you still feel like a kid? Yes. Every year when baseball starts again.
24. Did you have a pager? No. Do these even serve a purpose anymore?
25. Were you the type of kid you want your kids to hang out with? Yes.