... because it's 4th of July
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) Are you eating anything as you respond to these questions? Nah. I'm answering these on Friday night and I'm quite full right now.
2) Paul Revere and the Raiders performed in Revolutionary garb. Have you ever worked at a job that required you to wear a uniform? When I was in high school, I had to wear a polo that carried the logo of the place where I worked retail.
3) The "Paul Revere" of Raiders fame was born Paul Revere Dick in Boise, Idaho. What else is Idaho known for? Potatoes.
4) The original Paul Revere was a silversmith by trade, known for making church bells. Can you hear church bells from your home? I live within walking distance to three places of worship, so on Sunday morning it can sound like quite a concert out there.
|You go, Abigail!|
6) Historians tell us that Revere's famous "midnight ride" actually took place between 9:00 and 10:00 PM. When is your usual bedtime? Whenever I feel like it. I'm a big girl now.
7) Earlier this year, officials from Boston's Museum of Fine Arts uncovered a time capsule buried in 1795 by Paul Revere and Gov. Sam Adams. It included coins and newspapers. If you were to bury a time capsule that reflects American life in 2015, what would it include? A rainbow flag for marriage equality and a smartphone.
8) Will you attend a fireworks display during the 4th of July weekend? Nope. I can see the fireworks from my living room window.
9) What's your preferred way to celebrate Independence Day -- a parade, a picnic, or both? Picnic