Here are the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Thanks to Tina for the tag! Go over and read her answers and see if she and I share any common ground.
And the questions:
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
In the spring of 1998, I was consumed with redecorating fervor. I had just received a modest but much appreicated inheritance from my grandmother and bought new furniture. My favorite piece is still the armoire that graces my bedroom.
2) What are (were?) five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Pick up prescriptions (one at CVS, one at Walgreen's)
2. Get a universal remote for the TV in the bedroom, and learn how to program it
3. Stop by the vet for special cat food
4. Call the office and check in with my boss
5. Get my 10,000 steps in
3) What snacks do I enjoy?
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
Oh! This is fun! I'd get a bigger condo and decorate it exactly as I want it. (Fireplace, built in bookcases, big bathroom … I can dream like this forever!) I'd hire a car and driver. Regular massages and pedis would be scheduled. I'd put money aside for my niece and nephew's college educations. My mom would have her own Peapod grocery delivery account.
Then, like Tina, I'd start taking care of my friends. My best friend would go to cooking school and, perhaps, open his own restaurant. My oldest friend would hire a nanny/housekeeper.
Now I could concentrate on charitable giving. Domestic animals and children would be helped first. Since the weather is getting better, I like the idea of sending children's organizations to Great America, and museums, and the zoo. Homeless animals would get the shelter and medical care they deserve.
5) Three Bad Habits
My laziness, my pack rat tendencies, and my awfulizing.
6) 5 places I have lived
The house where I was born
The house I grew up in
Sorry, that's all there is -- there ain't no more
7) 5 Jobs I've hadReceptionist at a real estate office, secretary at Sears HQ (back when we called secretaries), catalog copywriter, associate creative director, creative director
Five people I want to know more about…
You, and you, and you, and you and most of all, YOU! (I feel like Miss Elizabeth on Romper Room, who claimed she could see us through her magic mirror)