Friday, May 09, 2008

Another day!!!

My mother's doctor is still perplexed by her high WBC count and so, instead of going home, my mother got to give even MORE blood!

I'd be getting scared again, except that she sounds so good. Today she asked me to fill her in on the NBA finals and was disappointed that, while I am encyclopedic when it comes to American Idol, I am useless when it comes to Dancing with the Stars. Also, her doctor told her not to worry. I'm assuming that extends to me, too.

Still, I'm frustrated. I want my mom home!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry, Gal. I am keeping you and your mom in my prayers. I can't imagine how frustrating this has been for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keeping her in my thoughts and prayers...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.