• A pair of lightweight blue slacks
• A pair of lightweight black slacks
• Good Skin All-Firm Moisturizer
• Set of multi-colored striped sheets
• A pair of teeny-tiny lavender onesies (a former coworker is awaiting the birth of a little girl)
Between sale prices and my special discount for being a cardholder, I saved 61%.
Everything I bought I needed (note how I avoided the sunglasses), and everything was a bargain. I'm not in looooove with any of these purchases, but I do find my discipline and frugality satisfying.
To exercise discipline and frugality, you don't wander the aisles at Nordstrom or Carson's. To impress yourself with your self-control and your good money-sense, you gotta go to Kohl's.