1) This week's featured artist, Ed Sheeran, was discovered by Elton John. Tell us your favorite Elton John song. It's not one of his best known, but I like it. ("I just want to tell you, Honey, I ain't mad, but I don't wanna go on with you like that.")
2) Ed's arms are covered in tattoos, so clearly he doesn't suffer from trypanophobia, or the fear of needles. Do you get nervous when the doctor gives you a shot? It's not one of my favorite things, but it doesn't scare me.
3) One of his tattoos depicts a Heinz Tomato Ketchup label. What condiments are in your kitchen right now? Barbecue sauce, ketchup, mayo, relish.
4) Spotify named Sheeran the most-streamed artist in the world for 2014. Do you use Spotify? Pandora? I listen to Pandora on occasion.
6) In this song, Ed sings about kissing "under the light of one thousand stars." Were you able to see the stars last night? Or was it it too cloudy or overcast? I know this sounds silly, but it's really dark out there. I don't see any stars at all.
7) Ed is a natural red head, a trait he shares with only about 2% of the population. Does red hair run in your family? My niece has red hair. She got it from her dad's side of the family, but it's in our gene pool now.
8) One of Clairol's most popular shades is a red (Nice 'n Easy Natural Light Auburn). Have you/would you dye your hair? I have, I do, and will continue to.
9) Random question: Look at the windows in the room you're in. Are they covered in curtains or blinds? Curtains.