1) This song is body positive. In that spirit: What physical feature would you never change, no matter what? I like my green eyes.
2) The lyrics mention how often the media uses Photoshop to present a more ideal female form. Is Photoshop on your computer? If so, do you know how to use it? No, I don't have it and no, I don't know how to use it.
3) She also sings about Mattel's Barbie doll. According to Toys R Us, this year's best-selling doll is not Barbie but Disney's Elsa. Have you seen Frozen? Haven't seen Frozen yet, but I'm all for a movie that celebrates a good role model for little girls.
4) In the video, Meghan dances merrily around her twin bed with its pink head/footboard. Describe your bed to us. Full sized cherry wood frame in a very messy bedroom.
5) Ms. Trainor began writing songs when she was 11. Would you find it easier to write lyrics or music? Lyrics. I can't read or write music.
6) Meghan recently performed "All About that Bass" on the CMAs with country star Miranda Lambert. Who is your favorite country singer? I recently rediscovered all those old Garth Brooks songs on my iPod, and I'm really enjoying them, so I'll go with him.
7) In September, Meghan had to cancel several concerts because of throat trouble. Are you battling a cold, cough or sore throat this morning? No. And I got a flu shot this year, so hopefully I'll stay healthy!
8) Meghan was born in Nantucket, MA. "Nantucket" is an Algonquian name that means, "faraway island." How did your town get its name/what does it mean? Chicago comes from the Algonquin Indian word for "wild onion," but the spelling is French. Or rather, how French settlers interpreted the Indian word.
9) According to the National Weather Service, between rain and snow, winter brings Nantucket the most precipitation it sees all year. How is the weather where you are today? Dry and clear and 15º right now. The mercury is supposed to reach a balmy 25ª this afternoon!