Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Ends
Cheers to all of us thieves!
36. Have you watched American Horror Story? No.
37. Baseball hat or toque? Please don't make me.
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower? Soap.
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? Wet.
40. Pen or pencil? Pencil. I'm never totally done with anything I write and am big into erasers.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino? Yes.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane? No.
43. Have you thrown up in a car? Yes.
44. Have you thrown up at work? Yes.
I first answered #43 and #44 with "no," and then the memories came back to me. Yes, I guessed I repressed those times when i puked in public.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters? Yes.
46. How many shoes do you have? A lot. Nine pair that I can see from here. I not only own a good many shoes, I resist putting them away.
47. Who was your first roommate? I have never shared my bedroom for longer than a vacation with anyone, and I've never shared my home with anyone since I moved out of my parents' home.
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? Harvey Wallbanger. Haven't drunk one again since. Like it was Harvey's fault. Silly, I know.
49. What was your first job? Does babysitting count?
50. What was your first car? My only car -- an Impala.
51. When did you go to your first funeral? I was in second grade. It was my neighbor, Bill. I was sorry that he was buried in a suit because he always -- ALWAYS -- wore just a t-shirt around the house, no matter what the weather and I wanted to see the anchor tattoo on his forearm one more time.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 18
53. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Krock. She was very pretty and had blonde hair.
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. I was 16.
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never snuck out. I used to sneak back in after curfew, but I never snuck out.
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? She plays a big part in my life and my posts, referred to by the creative nom de blog, "My Oldest Friend." I have known her nearly 50 years.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house? My tiny, 3-room apartment.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Depends on the problem.
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My friend Mindy.
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Try to remember if it's a weekday or the weekend.
61. What was the first concert you attended? Bobby Sherman. No lie. I looooved Bobby Sherman. He won the coveted title of "My Fave Rave."
62. First tattoo or piercing? My only piercings -- my ears.
63. First celebrity crush? I am tempted to say Paul McCartney. But my mother tells me my first crush was Michael Landon as "Little Joe" Cartwright on Bonanza.