1) That's a goat wearing a high heel. What's on your feet as you answer these questions? Just toenail polish.
4) Keith Richard has said this is a song he could play "forever and ever." What in your life doesn't get old, no matter how often you do it? I'm watching a TLC documentary on Princess Diana. It occurs to me that I've been reading about Diana and the boys for more than 30 years now. So I'd say, for me, royal watching doesn't get old.
5) While The Rolling Stones enjoy performing songs, like this one, from Tattoo You, Mick Jagger has dismissed the songs from their 1967 album Their Satanic Majesties Request as "rubbish." Do you have a favorite Rolling Stones song? I'm not much of a Stones fan, but I do enjoy this one, also from Tattoo You.
6) This recording of "Start Me Up" features a cowbell. Do you remember which Saturday Night Live host made, "More cowbell!" a catchphrase? Christopher Walken. I can't get over how often I still the meme and this t-shirt, even after more than 15 years.
7) Bassist Bill Wyman once said he thought he should have been a archivist because he loved to make lists. Do you have a to-do list? No
8) Mick finds it hard to stand still when he sings, not only on stage but also in the studio. The engineer for this song reports that Mick would have to run across the room to get back to the microphone for his vocal. Are you more fidgety, or still? I'm a fidgeter.
9) Random question: Do you believe men are inherently more sensible than women? No.