Sunday Stealing: The Getting to Know You Questions
1. What is your occupation right now? How long have you been there? I am an advertising writer. I've done it a very long time. My first ad was for Granny's Rheumatiz Remedy back in December 1861.
2. Favorite rock band. Ever.
|Look how cute!|
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone. What was it about? My friends in Key West. They just took out their marriage license! YEA!
5. How old are you today? Or make up a question. This one bites. Do you believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone?
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Go, Cubs, go!
7. What is your favorite drink? Coke
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? I did it myself for decades. Right now I have highlights, and they're professionally done.
9. Favorite food? Last night I had shrimp and it was very good. So I'll say grilled shrimp with lemon butter.
10. What is the last movie you watched? Union Pacific (1939). It was fun -- a little too long -- but it was entertaining. Robert Preston and Joel McCrea reminded me of Newman and Redford.
11. Favorite day of the year? My birthday.
12. How do you vent anger? I drink and swear.
13. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Lassie dog. We were inseparable.
14. Living arrangements? (Of course your pets count. Geez!) Me, Reynaldo and Connie share this 2BR condo.
15. What was the last thing that you cried about? I thought Reynaldo was sick. He wasn't.
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest? I've known my oldest friend for 55 years.
17. What did you do last night? I saw Union Pacific and then went out for dinner with members of my movie group.
18. What are you most afraid of? Airline travel.
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? What's your favorite? Just this one. Obviously it suits me.
20. What is your favorite flower? (Ugh. Quite the note to go out on. But hell, we steal the questions. I guess you get what you pay for.) I like carnations. They're pretty and they last.