Sunday Stealing: Who Are you? Part 3 & 4 – Is it over yet?
35. What do you consider your greatest achievement? I am a strong person and, as Wilbur eulogized Charlotte in Charlotte's Web, I have become a good writer and a true friend.
36. What is your greatest regret? I wasted my 20s on a truly bad man.
37. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? I don't know that it's evil, exactly, but I have been known to yank the chains of RWNJs on Twitter. It's fun (although not especially nice) to press their buttons and watch them spin.
38. When was the time you were the most frightened? Autumn 2011, when I was waiting to hear if I had uterine cancer. I didn't. Thank God.
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic
41. What is your greatest fear? Being in a plane that crashes
42. What are your religious views? Jesus Christ is my Savior, and He inspires me to be a better person
43. State a random opinion? Ringo Starr and George Harrison are the luckiest men in the history of show business
45. Are you able to cook? I can grill, boil and microwave. Does that count?
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Destroy joy and innocence
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? Yes. And I hope to find it someday.
48. What do you believe makes a successful life? The Gorey quote at right says it all: "Books. Cats. Life Is Good."
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? I strive to be honest with myself.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I admit to an inflexible problem with authority.
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? I refuse to wear animal fur. Nothing that comes from that much cruelty can possibly be beautiful.
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? I don't know.