2) Cher is as well known for her outrageous outfits as for her singing. What's the latest piece of clothing you added to your wardrobe? A wine-colored sweater with a deep v-neck from Kohl's. I was originally attracted by the price, which was $7.99. When I got home and peeled away one yellow sales sticker and after another, I saw that it had originally been $98. It wasn't worth $100, but it's a bargain at less than 10% of that.
3) Cher credits her unique looks to her diverse ethnicity. Her father was Armenian and her mom is English/German/Cherokee. From where did your ancestors come? I'm German and Irish, which accounts for both my pale skin and my stubborn streak.
4) When she was a little girl, Cher produced and starred in a schoolyard production of Oklahoma. Were you involved in drama or theater in school? Nope.
5) Cher is open about her plastic surgery, speaking freely about having had her breasts 'done', her nose bobbed and her teeth straightened. If you could change one physical feature about yourself, which would it be? And what would you never change, under any circumstances? I'm not crazy about all my chins, so if there was a safe and inexpensive way to fix those, I'd consider it. (Wait, is that Debby Boone I hear? What IS a "Lifestyle Lift" anyway? Is there a scalpel involved?) I have pretty green eyes and a nice nose.
6) There's a stubborn rumor, often denied, that Cher had a rib removed so that she could maintain her long and lean silhouette. What's the most outrageous thing anyone has said of you? Somehow by changing jobs I went from being a slut who slept with every male coworker to a lesbian. I wish I was having as much sex as Rumor Mill Gal gets.
7) When she was a kid, Cher practiced her autograph. Do you have a clear, legible signature? Or is it more of a scrawl? My handwriting is the prettiest thing about me.
8) Cher asks, "Do you believe in life after love?" Crazy Sam's question is easier and less profound: Do you believe in luck? Yes.
9) Did you make any resolutions for 2014? Eat less. Move more.