2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? Oh, please! Of course not!
5. Can you commit to one person? No. I don't mean sexually. (In answer to the following question) I've never been tempted to cheat. But long-term, genuine intimacy has been too difficult for me.
6. If you’re married or in a relationship have you ever been tempted to cheat? See above
|Meet Jodi, my role model|
12. Have you ever fallen for someone you didn’t expect to? Every time I've fallen in love, it's been a surprise to me.
13. What is something you have to do tomorrow? Go to work.
14. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. It's still early on Sunday. Nothing has happened to displease me yet. Though I am a little sorry that I won't be able to get it together to go to church. I could use a spiritual tune up.
16. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Of course. I believe that's just part of life.
|I admit it. I'm her role model.|
19. When was the last time that you were jealous in a romance situation? It's been a long, long time.
22. If a person you had wished you could have a relationship with for a long time and you suddenly found yourself together alone, what would you be doing right now? To borrow from Kevin Costner, we'd be enjoying long, slow, deep soft kisses that last three days.
23. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? Of course.
24. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? It was my friend Kathleen. Her husband finds her attractive, no lie.
25. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Is it a good or bad thing? I checked. Two years ago this weekend I was answering meme questions and putting together a bag of canned goods for the local food pantry. Today I'm answering meme questions and have a bag set aside for the food pantry. I don't mind the similarities.