1. You are driving down the road and there is a puddle in the road. A big puddle. Not one that will really wreck your car or anything, but a big puddle. There is no other cars in front of you or behind you - do you drive through the puddle or drive around it? Through it so I can enjoy the splash.
2. Go to Google Images, type in any word that comes to mind and post the 1st picture you see.
3. A college calls you up and says that you have been selected to take get any degree that you want on their dollar.... what do you choose? Film appreciation.
4. Are you blogging on a laptop or desktop? Laptop
5. Which store, excluding a grocery store, do you shop at most often? Border's
6. My daughters tried out for the school musical last night. Were you ever in a school play/musical? Which one? No school musicals for this gal.
7. I read yesterday that a school PTA group wants to try to ban white bread, cakes, brownies or any other "treat" from their lunch menus... plus make kids' lunchboxes brought from home not include any "junk food". Thoughts on that one? As a barren spinster, I don't think I'm qualified.
8. How many people can your kitchen table seat? No table in my kitchen. But the kitchen floor does comfortably serve three cats.
9. What time is it right now? After 4:00 PM
10. Walk out the front door of your house/apartment, turn right, walk 2 blocks. What do you see? The Competitive Foot, a store that specializes in workout attire.
If you'd like to think along, click here.