Tuesday, February 21, 2012
1. How many gravy boats do you have in your kitchen? That would be none. (Hey, this meme is gonna be easy!)
2. Do the clothes in your laundry basket need ironing? No, just laundering.
3. What is the last thing you wallpapered? I'm not crazy about wallpaper. When I moved in to my current home, I had the paper in the kitchen removed. Does that count?
4. Wooden floors or carpet? Carpet. Though when I get enough money ahead, that will change to wood again.
5. Why do we put out guest towels if no one is supposed to use them? In my case, I guess the more relevant question would be, "why do I have guest towels when I so seldom have guests?"
6. If your spatula could talk, what would it say about your duvet? Nothing positive, that's for sure!
7. Have you replaced the batteries in your smoke alarms this year? "No," she said, hanging her head in shame.