Saturday, April 26, 2008

Break my heart


I'm watching a segment of Biography on Marlon Brando. I appreciate that he was talented, a genius, even. An icon who revolutionized everything from film acting to fashion. (Where would I be without t-shirts and jeans?) But most of all, dear God …
HE WAS SOOOOOO GORGEOUS!

How did he end up as he did? Was he trying to destroy the shell that made him famous? Or did he just love Big Macs?

I will think about this further as I do about a dozen leg lifts …

2 comments:

  1. yeah, how awful that change was... ick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm voting for Big Macs... or decadence in general. Heck, he's Marlon Brando!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.