Sunday, April 13, 2008

6 Unimportant Things about ME

Discovered at Kwizgiver's, as all the best memes and quizzes are.

1) Coke in cans tastes better than Coke in bottles.

2) When I hear them on the radio, I often can't tell Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson apart.

3) My fascination with TruTV (once CourtTV) is kinda creepy. I especially enjoy when women break bad. I have my favorites (Piper Rountree and Melanie McGuire). See? You're a little creeped out by this, aren't you?

4) I hate going to the health club or preparing to embark on a long walk. But I enjoy exercising and having exercised. Go figure.

5) I KNOW that Katie Couric never should have left The Today Show and Meredith Vieria never should have left The View. These are not my opinions. These are indisputable facts.

6) My favorite Girl Scout cookies are the peanut butter sandwiches.

Now the fun part: Come up with six unimporant things about yourself. Once tagged, post back here so I can come visit, 'k? I tag: you, you, you, and you and you annnnnnnd YOU!

4 comments:

  1. #1 is an indisputable fact and I do not think the View has ever recovered

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with # 2 and # 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accept your tag and had a lot of fun thinking of unimportant stuff.

    And I don't drink Coke usually but feel the same way about Mountain Dew. Wonder why that is...I guess we enjoy the taste of metal with our sodas!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.