Monday, February 27, 2012

This Dog Has His Day

Yes, The Artist was a wonderful movie. And yes, Jean DuJardin was a charming and compelling leading man. But for me, the movie (and therefore its Best Picture Oscar) belongs to Uggy. I was so happy to see him included in the celebrations during last night's Oscar telecast.

I heard that, since Uggy is now 10 years old, he may be retiring from long-format film and TV work and will just concentrate on commercials from now on. If that's true, I'm happy see he went out on top.

I LOVE that dog!




1 comment:

  1. I'm sad my boyfriend, George, didn't take home the trophy. I didn't stay awake for the results but I'm scanning through on my dvr now.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!