If you're not familiar with today's song, you can hear it here.
2) When you fly, do you prefer window or aisle? Or doesn't it matter? Aisle. Gotta be aisle.
4) Sam's father was the family disciplinarian. What about you? Do you consider yourself a rule maker, a rule follower, or a rule breaker? I live by myself, so I guess I'm all three.
5) Sam's father was the one who gave her driving lessons. Think back to your first few times behind the wheel. Were you a naturally good driver? Oh, I sucked. I'm a terrible driver.
6) This week's featured artist, Kenny Loggins, was born in Washington state. Have you ever lived in, or traveled to, any of our northern border states? (For those of you not as well versed in geography as Crazy Sam, that's AK, WA, MT, ND, MN, WI, MI PA, NY, VT, and ME.) Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and New York.
8) The mercury is going to start rising. How hot is too hot for you? 85º? 95º? Or are you one of those "the hotter the better" people? I HATE hot weather. If I was in charge of the universe, the mercury would never top 80º.
9) To celebrate Father's Day, Sam is giving away her father's favorite candy: LifeSavers. Would you prefer a roll of Wild Cherry, or Butter Rum, or Winter Green or Peppermint? Wild Cherry, please.