Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: The Best Thing About Me Is You (2010)


1) What would you say is your best quality? I'm there for my friends.




2) In this song, Ricky sings that he's "allergic to tragedy." Do you suffer from any allergies? The drugs morphine and erythromycin, and bee sting. It's because of the last one that I have to carry an Epipen.


3) Benadryl, the popular allergy medication, is sometimes used to treat insomnia. What do you do when you can't sleep? Read or watch TV

4) The lyrics to this week's song encourage us, "Don't wait until maƱana." Are you a procrastinator?  Very much so.

5) Ricky Martin is a judge on The Voice ... Mexico, aired on Mexican television. When you watch competition shows like The Voice, Dancing with the Stars or American Idol, do you usually agree with the judges? Or do you think you could do a better job? I don't watch American Idol auditions anymore because I swear I can't understand who makes the cut and who doesn't. Once the show starts, I generally agree with Harry and Keith.

6) Ricky tells interviewers that when he was very young, he'd sing in the family kitchen, pretending a wooden spoon was his microphone. Crazy Sam admits to lip synching into a black Magic Marker. When you gave imaginary concerts, what did you use as a microphone? Hairbrush

7) Ricky began working at the tender age of 9, performing in commercials. How old were you when you received your first paycheck? My first full-time, 40 hr/week check came when I was 17.

8) Ricky does yoga to stay in shape. Have you ever tried yoga? Yes. Didn't like. I found it impossible to completely relax in that room full of strangers.

9) Ricky is of primarily Spanish descent, with a little French mixed in. When you think of French cuisine, what comes to mind? pastry


4 comments:

  1. The "room full of strangers" issue is why I don't go to the gym or to yoga classes or anything else like that. I'm already overweight and self-conscious, I don't need to see skinny women in tights to make myself feel worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm pastry... I actually really like the judges on Idol now, it's a good mix - and they don't have the really bad people in any more, which just was painful to watch. Not sure if I'll watch it, but we'll see. I like the Voice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually only watch Idol during the auditions.

    Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pastry-yummmmmm! I liked French cuisine, especially the portion sizes, so nothing felt over-indulgent.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.