Saturday, April 17, 2010
Saturday 9: Kicks (Keep Getting Harder to Find)
1. As you get older, do you find that kicks are harder to find? No. In fact it's the opposite. The older I get, the more joy I derive from little things.
2. Who is your favorite relative and why? Either my niece or my nephew. They are both exceptional, and my answer depends on which one has done something extraordinary most recently.
3. Who is the most important person in your life? My response is similar to my answer to #2. I have two or three candidates in mind.
4. Name one thing you used to do that you are not proud of. That would be coke, with a small "c."
5. Tell us about the furthest you've ever been from what you consider "home". Though I travelled to France, I have also been to Hawaii several times, and Honolulu is further from Chicago than Paris is. I know, I looked it up.
6. Who would you want to be locked in a room with for 24 hours? Mark Lindsay, obviously. Look at that photo! The man could rock a three-cornered hat.
7. What are you doing this weekend? Birthday party Saturday, chores on Sunday.
8. Other than your own, whose car were you in last? Blue Cab Company's.
9. Tell us about the last compliment that you've received. "You're so sweet." A friend was responding to the Bar Mitzvah gift I sent to her son.