Sunday, April 07, 2019

Sunday Stealing



1. If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be? Do I have to build it? That seems like an awful lot of work. Instead, I'd like a nice little ranch house in Hesperia, CA. That's where my oldest friend is currently. She could stay in the house and take care of it for me in between visits. 

Right now, she's living with her cousin, collecting disability. She gets awfully blue sometimes. Maybe if we spent more time together and she had a bit more autonomy, she'd be happier.


2. What are your favorite articles of clothing?
Jeans and t shirt.


3. The last CD you bought or downloaded?
The Hamilton soundtrack


4. What time do you generally wake up in the morning?
When Reynaldo decides I should. My skinny beige cat either rakes his claws through my hair or jumps up on my vanity and knocks everything over.


5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
My George Foreman grill.


6. If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
Guitar.


7. What is your Favorite color?
Pantone 294, aka Cubbie blue.

 


8. Do you believe in the afterlife?
Unquestioningly.


9. Your Favorite children’s book?
Charlotte's Web.



10. Can you juggle?
Not well. I am a klutz.


11. What’s your favorite day of the week?
Tuesday. NCIS and This Is Us.


12. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?




13. What is your favorite flower?
Carnations. They are fragrant, colorful and hearty.


14. What is your favorite meal?
I think Eggs Benedict would be good right about now.


15. Describe your ideal weather?
Sunny, dry and 65ΒΊ.


16. What is your favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip


17. What is your favorite breakfast?
Damn! I knew I should have read these questions first! See #14.


18. Where did you meet your spouse or significant other?
Ah, the very moment when I fell in love. When I saw Paul. The Beatles on Ed Sullivan, February 1964.


No, this isn't really me. Though when it turned up on FB, my friend Kathleen thought it was.

Bonus: something you’d like to do that you’ve never done before?
Skydiving.




7 comments:

  1. I went with sunny and 70s. But I really meant 65-72.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to go skydiving. You're never too old. Remember George HW did it when he was in his 80s or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my George Foreman grill too. I love to cook hotdogs on it when I am in a hurry.
    Charlotte's Web!!! What a great choice! That is a sweet book. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a Foreman grill that I liked but I burned something on it and food always stuck after that,so I ended up throwing it away.

    I said Thursday was my fav. day of the week because of the TV. Now I realize it was really Tuesday. Love This is Us and NCIS. I also forgot that i bought Hamilton. Duhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always liked my George Foreman grill, too. I wonder whatever became of it? I don't recall it dying on me.

    The Charlotte's Web cartoon is funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Charlotte's Web cartoon was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet thing to want a house to share with your friend. I wish it could happen for the two of you!
    The Charlotte’s Web cartoon is a scream! Lol πŸ˜†
    I going to learn to cook tater tots in my George Forman.. Pinterest strikes again! πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.