Sunday, November 09, 2014

Gratitude Challenge -- Days 8 and 9

"Every day for 30 days, celebrate what you're grateful for, corresponding to the theme of the day." 

Day #8 -- Family/Friends

Florida. My Cousin Rose (mother's side of the family and Aunt Jo (my father's kid sister) both live down there, and they have both been among my staunchest supporters, always there when I need them. My friend in the Keys is also very loving. I am grateful that, when life gets me down, I can try to see myself through Floridian eyes.

Day #9 -- Technology

My favorite technological advancement is still electricity. I'm grateful for the boiler in the basement that gives us hot water, and the window fan and a/c that keep me comfortable. Even in this world of wi/fi, we need to charge our devices. Yes, I'm grateful for electricity.


1 comment:

  1. Electricity--wow, I certainly take it for granted.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.