Saturday, October 01, 2016

Thanks, Guys!

Months ago, when I found out when we would be seeing Hamilton, I was worried. The last week of September is typically crunch time for teams in play off contention. I planned on insisting I take the seat on the aisle so I could run out and check my phone during the performance.

HA!

Behold the best record in the major league baseball, Ladies and Gentlemen. I can be forgiven for not expecting this. It's also the best record the Cubs have earned in more than 100 years.


With my guys MORE THAN 18 GAMES AHEAD of the Cardinals, my fat ass stayed in the seat for the entire performance.



2 comments:

  1. I've been consumed with Big Papi celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile!! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.