Saturday, November 14, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Something Different

This week, Meme Mistress Sykes suggests we post photos for each answer. I'm going to let Blogger's search function choose my pix. The photos/illustrations you see here are what came up first when I searched my blog for these keywords.

This was an interesting exercise. Some of these posts felt new to me! I guess I should read my own blog more often.
 
1. Something held together with ribbon, string, or rope.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. Something related to travel.
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
3. Someplace people gather
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. Something cold/frozen
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. Something with a hole in it.
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6. Something striped.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7. An animal.
 

     

 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From 2/6/18. But instead, here's the link to Fried's Cat Shelter. Theirs is an inspiring story, and they could use your help.
 
 
 
 
8. Something cute.


 
 
 
 
 
 
9. A food.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10. Something warm
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



10 comments:

  1. I like the striped animal and warm boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting pictures, especially something "cute"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great idea, to search your blog for the photos. Sir Paul is indeed cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
    I enjoyed all of your answers today.
    Have a great Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first one the best - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read a review of Sir Paul's new album yesterday that referred to him as the Cute Beatle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots look so warm and comfy! I have some that are similar. I love the picture answers today. This was fun. Have a nice day.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blew away my comment again. HERE GOES! This was a fun idea. And, I love that you have a never ending crush on Sir Paul. It's adorable. And, the Cat page. Thank you for that. Okapi are my favorite striped animal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea blogger could do that. I enjoyed re-reading all the posts, too. Okapi are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a good idea to search with keywords. Much faster than scrolling through years of photos in the google cloud. Something cute for sure a Beatle.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.