Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Three

Cheers to all of us thieves!

45. Favorite color? Blue. Pantone 294, to be exact. Known as "Cubbie blue."

46. Have you ever slapped someone? No.

47. Is your hair curly? No, but it gets very wavy when it's humid.

48. What was the last CD you bought? Soulbook, by Rod Stewart. It's very good, exactly the kind of music Rod should have been doing these last few years.

49. Do looks matter? Yes.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I don't know. Yes, it's a copout, noncommittal answer, but you're asking such a complicated question.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? No. My electrical bill is, due to the air conditioning, but my phone bills are manageable.

52. Do you like your life right now? Pretty much. There are things I'd change, but on the whole, I like my life.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? More often than not.

54. Can you handle the truth? More often than not

55. Do you have good vision? When I'm wearing my contacts or glasses. Otherwise I'm very, very nearsighted and the world looks one big Monet.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Less and less.

58. The last person you held hands with? My nephew.

59. What are you wearing? A nightshirt that says, "Celebrate the South."

60. What is your favorite animal? The okapi, a shy herbivore that looks like a cross between a giraffe and a zebra.

61. Where was your favorite picture taken at? A company softball game.

62. Can you hula hoop? No.

63. Do you have a job? Yes.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A Prancing Pony t-shirt for my cousin, because she's seriously into LOTR.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? No.

5 comments:

  1. Good answers. Impressed by the specificness of your favourite colour answer. Suspect okapi won't be that popular an answer, but I thought it was an interesting one. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It use to be known as Royal Blue. I didn't know there was a Pantone equivalent to it though.I'm looking for a sweep tonight- uuurrggghhhh Card fans around here...

    Have a great Sunday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/men-what-is-the-probability-that-you-have-done-something-wrong/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so mundane next to your answers. The specific blue, the okapi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We totally agree on Rod. I thought his standards sucked. I couldn't believe they were so successful. He butchered some great music. He has lost a lot of depth to his voice, but he shined on the Motown DC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the last one gave me an idea for a blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.