Saturday, July 24, 2010

A force to be reckoned with


"Go, Cubs, Go! Hey, Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!"

OK, so this season isn't what I had hoped. But the Cubs just won TWO IN A ROW off of the Cardinals! And this has been good, fun baseball to watch. Today, the last out was a face-off between Carlos Marmol and Albert Pujols!

I went to the dentist this morning and while the work she did wasn't painful, getting to and fro was because of all the rain last night and this morning and consequential flooding. And she sooo numbed me that I'm all tingly and itchy as the Novocaine wears off.

So when a day starts like that, how can I help but be delighted by such a game!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I hate that tingly Novocaine feeling. But yippee for the Cubs!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.