Wednesday, August 17, 2022

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 17

 Today's happiness -- Getting it done.

I had a lot of work on my plate this morning. Now I don't. I cranked through it faster than I thought I would, and I think I did a good job. (We'll see tomorrow if Boss Marilyn agrees.)

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.




2 comments:

  1. That is such a good feeling, to empty out that in-box and get things out of the way! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's satisfying!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.