Saturday, March 12, 2022

Sunday Stealing

 QUESTIONS TO ASK FRIENDS

1. What emotion do you experience the most? Joy. Even in the worst times, I can find something that lifts my heart. I'm blessed that way.


2. What embarrasses you most in front of other people? When I don't "get it." It infuriates and embarrasses me when I miss the point.


3. What do you love most about yourself? See #1.


4. Who has influenced you the most? I'll answer by saying that my best qualities -- my love of the little things, my affection for animals -- came from my mom. Are these qualities emulated or inherited? I don't know.


5. What would you like to change about yourself? I wish I wasn't so lazy and easily distracted.


6. If you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Work at an animal shelter.


7. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox of baby koala, which would it be? Neither. Wild animals should not be housepets.


8. If you had to be on a reality show, which would it be? Something starring Honey Boo-Boo. Because I like saying, "Honey Boo-Boo."

9. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be? A London townhouse. I think a year would give me a good idea of what life is like in a city I've long read about.

10. How many bones have you broken? Two


11. What do you fear about getting older? Being helpless.


12. How do you relieve stress? I nap.


13. Are your feet the same size? The same size as what?


14. 100 kittens or 3 baby sloths? Kittens. See #7. Though I have to tell you, kittens are exasperating.


15. What do you want more than anything else in life? Serenity.



7 comments:

  1. I love your answers about wild animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1...Joy! I totally agree and many days it can simply be the sun that makes me happy or brings me joy. So much beauty in the world.
    #4...my parents never did love animals the way I do. I AM adopted though, so who knows. My mom actually hates animals. My dad loved them, but not on the level I do. Loved your answers! Have a nice Sunday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "honey boo boo" answer and your "same size as what?" answer made me laugh out loud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serenity is a nice word. I like that. I don't know how someone could take care of 100 kittens! I am glad you can find joy. I honestly am not sure I've ever experienced it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2. I often miss the point - sometimes on purpose. I don't mind that to be honest.
    #9. You would like London - but the sheer size of it and how busy it gets can wear you down - maybe. If you love a busy vibrant city though and can tolerate it for a long time - you would love it. I love the place but I get fed up after a while.

    #13. Hee hee.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have flickers of joy, but would like more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. London was a whirlwind for me--I think a year would be a lot of fun, though. I was in Wembly but got to see a lot of touristy things in the city proper.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.