Wednesday, August 25, 2021

They never have been "moral"

... and thank goodness they aren't the majority! 

I've said it before and I'll say it again right here: I want my Christian faith back. If you demonize others by calling it "The China Virus," you're intentionally hurting people, which is not Christian behavior. If you compare being mandated to merely wear a mask to submitting to Nazis, you are diminishing the real-life suffering of those who were hunted, round up, murdered and left in mass graves. That is not Christian behavior either. If you think demonizing and diminishing is Christian behavior, you need to talk to your minister. Seriously.



2 comments:

  1. I gave up on established Christianity in the late 1980s. I could see where it was going and wanted no part of such hatred. I know there are good churches in other areas. They're not near me, though. I'd like for you to get your Christian faith back, too.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.