Saturday, August 28, 2021

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 27

 Today's happiness -- Dinner with friends! I never go anywhere anymore. So the simple act of going around the corner to my favorite bar to meet my old friend Mindy and her husband was an event.

We blabbed for -- literally -- three hours! I didn't want it to end, and suspect we'd still be sitting there if Mindy hadn't practically fallen asleep in her Caesar salad.

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.