2. What is your favorite movie with Jack Nicholson? Terms of Endearment. He's quite charming, and less of a ham hock than in some of his more popular roles.
3. What rhymes with 'orange?' Nothing. Just like "purple."
4. Have you ever swallowed an object by accident? A very expensive porcelain veneer. I mourn it to this day.
5. Is your eyesight 20/20? No. But weirdly enough, I found at my last eye exam (December 2018) that my prescription is now weaker than it was two years ago. Go figure.
6. Have you ever had insomnia? Yes.
7. Does it bother you when people touch you? Depends on who they are.
8. Is it better to get too much or too little sleep? As I age I find I can't get too much sleep.
9. What gets your adrenaline pumping?
10. Do you ever talk about yourself in the third person? No. It's crazy how much that irritates me.
11. What's your favorite radio station? What kind of music do they play? MeTV-FM. They've got the not-overplayed oldies.
12. Do you believe there is anyplace still undiscovered in all the world? Probably not. Seldom visited, yes.
13. Ever caught a fish? Once. When I was a very little girl. I felt terrible for the shiny little bluish green fella as he died. I never went fishing again.
14. Were you ever in the first row of a concert? 10th row is as close as I've ever gotten.
15. Do you have any autographs? Gloria Steinem (in a paperback) and the Cub's ace Ferguson Jenkins (on a photo).