Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Stupid Evil Bastard Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7-ish

2. How do you like your steak? Medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Fighter. Mark Wahlberg. Sigh.

4. What is your favorite TV show? NCIS. Mark Harmon. Sigh.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? That one town that won't let you down. Chicago -- my kind of town.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Salmon omelet. (I went out.)

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Lately I've been very into Italian.

8. What foods do you dislike? "I don't like beets," she said, remembering SCTV.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Monk's Pub.

10. Favorite dressing? French

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Public transportation

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Manhattan

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Yes. Meaning my optimism/pessimism depends on the circumstance

15. Where would you want to retire? Here.

16. Favorite time of day? Noon

17. Where were you born? In a hospital about 40 miles from Chicago

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Cubs baseball. (If you have to ask, you don't come here often.)

19. Who do you think will never call you again? There's an ex that I would love to say will never call me again, but he does have an unfortunate and distressing tendency to reach out to me every now and again. I think his conscience bothers him and trust me when I say: it should.

20. Person you expect to call you next? My nephew

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to Stealing? Bud

22. Bird watcher? No

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, I guess

24. Do you have any pets? Joey, Charlotte and Reynaldo -- three cats who liven up my home

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? My friend John is on the mend!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A great singer. As in, "Every task you undertake becomes a piece of cake ..."




27. What is your best childhood memory? Going to see the aforementioned Mary Poppins was a huge, big, magical deal

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Well, cats fit my lifestyle right now. But I love dogs, too, so I guess I struggle with the concept.

29. Are you married? No.

30. Always wear your seat belt? In the front seat.

31. Been in a car accident? Little fender benders. Nothing major.

32. Any pet peeves? People who take up more than one seat on the train. "Excuse me, did you pay an extra fare for that backpack?"

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Sausage

34. Favorite Flower? Marigolds

35. Favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Five Guys Burgers and Fries

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Passed on my first attempt

38. Who did you get your last email from? Oh, don't make me toggle over there to check! It was probably spam.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Nine West

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Ducked out and went to see The Fighter this afternoon
41. Like your job? Most of the time

42. Broccoli? It's OK

43. What was your favorite vacation? A trip I took about four years ago, to visit my best friend and to see Greg Maddux pitch in LA

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? John

45. What are you listening to right now? Streisand

46. What is your favorite color? Cubbie blue

47. How many tattoos do you have? None

48. How many times have you tagged someone to do a meme? I don't recall. It's been quite a while

49. What time did you finish this meme? 11:54 PM on Saturday

50. Coffee Drinker? Nope.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:57 AM

    I have read some saturday9 answers today... and for now looks i like yours the best :)
    Wish you a beautiful sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:00 AM

    and i messed it up with the sunday one... i am a bit lost with commenting on blogger looooool

    ReplyDelete
  3. A salmon omelet sounds intriguing.

    Have a great Sunday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/coffee-drinker/

    Join us for Monday Mayhem
    http://mondaymahem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a morning person by default, too.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.