Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome to The Queen's Meme #49

It's called The Watch Me Watch You Meme. So hunker down with your spyglass and bourbon, don dark sunglasses if you choose and tell us your deep dark and guarded secrets. Or not.

1. I have given you a pair of binoculars. If you could watch anyone in the world in the act of being creative or creating something, what would you choose to watch?
Sir Paul. He plays so many instruments completely by ear and composes on both guitar and piano. He has begun painting, too. So I'd just like to watch his creative process unfold, seeing which media he chooses.

2. Turn your head to the left. What do you see? Explain its significance in your life. A fan in the window. This is the first evening in freaking AGES that I haven't had the air conditioning on. I hate hot weather.

3. You are watching a parade. You see a float float by (they float, don't they?) with three of your favorite people on it. Who are they? Joe, Mika and Willie

4. What do you like to watch on television?
NCIS. I love Gibbs. He's my TV boyfriend.

5. Your blog is under surveillance by the Blogwatchers Association.
What are they watching for?
Threats against Carlos Zambrano.

6. Watch out! Your greatest superstition has befallen you. What do you "watch out" for on a daily basis? I always hold my button when I pass a cemetery.

7. Have you ever "watched" at a wake in the deceased home or funeral parlor? I don't really understand this question. I have attended visitations, if that's what you mean.

8. Name one thing you always want to be awake for. Sex.

9. What is the next opportunity you are waiting or watching for? Sex.

10. You are standing guard in Central Prison. It is your job to watch the prisoners online activities. What site would you recommend to someone in prison? Nancy Grace. She'll scare them back to the straight and narrow!

6 comments:

  1. #8 and 9 cracked me up!
    Sir Paul. Great choice.
    And I have never heard of holding a button when you pass a cemetery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you watch Morning Joe and we share a hatred of heat. Good answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:59 AM

    I always hold my button when I pass a cemetery

    ??????????? - what's that mean/all about???

    I would have liked to watch John...just for the silliness....

    ReplyDelete
  4. #8 & #9 were hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a child, I used to hold my breath passing a cemetery. And lift my feet when crossing a bridge. And raise my hands to hold up the roof of the car for an underpass. I don't do any of those now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cracked up at the answer to #8. I thought of that but didn't have the nerve to say it :)

    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.