Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part One

1. What curse word do you use the most? The ever-lovin' f-word

2. Do you own an iPod? Yes. I love my iPod.

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most? I'm really not on the phone that much anymore. The one I still talk to the most is my mom because she doesn't/can't/won't email.

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? Yes.

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01? No ... Should I?

6. What was the last movie you watched? Sex and the City 2

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Only those who know me

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? No

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes. Just about everything my friend Barb told me Friday was prefaced with, "You're the only one I can tell this to ..."

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Now that it's summer, with more skin showing, I love seeing a man with good arms. Like 60-year-old Bruce. Splash me, Boss. Please. (Thank you, starcasm.net. No, really, thank you.)

11. What are you looking forward to? Having a most relaxing Sunday.

12. Do you own any band t-shirts? The Beatles and the E-Street Band

13. What will you be doing in one hour? Sleeping, I hope. (Too much caffeine today.)

14. Is anyone in love with you? I suspect that may be the case.

15. Last time you cried? Thursday night, when I reflected on my uncle's sad plight.

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Nope

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos? Literally covered with tattoos? Like including their face and earlobes and naughty bits? No.

19. What were you doing before this? Consuming Yoplait Whipped Key Lime Yogurt.

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor? Last fall. I was soooo sick and exhausted I just decided it would be easier to just bring a pillow into the bathroom.

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? To merely function? 3 or 4. To function well, 6 or 7.

22. Do you eat breakfast daily? Does my morning milk chocolate Slim Fast shake count?

7 comments:

  1. Great job. Love your candid answers. And not to mention Bruce S. Whoa.

    I HAD A BRAIN FART

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers. Love my iPod too (having said that it's getting old and if it got hurt I'd quickly forsake it for a younger model that played videos; I'm so fickle). The Boss is 60 already? - wow, time flies. Poor you last fall, sleeping on the bathroom fall, hope it wasn't for too long. Have a great and relaxing Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing quite works like the F-bomb! Have a great Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:15 AM

    I'm so with you on #1. Love it and everyone should have a friend like Barb. They are the best :). Glad you didn't know the date either. I thought WTF? Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I assumed the date was written euro style with the day/month/year...

    Love your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been drinking those Slim Fast shakes for a couple of weeks now.
    Have a great Sunday
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/triplets-at-66/

    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  7. I surprising have a lot of Beatles tees. I love The Boss, but the apparel will always be Fab 4. How was the Sex 2 movie?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.