Monday, January 18, 2010

I am shamelessly in love …

… with my new Swiffer wet cloths.

I am a slob, but I'm not dirty, and I hate a dirty kitchen or especially bathroom floor. I don't believe that, in either room, there's any getting around a serious scrubbing with a good disinfectant. And I don't believe that can be done with a mop. That's hands-and-knees work.

But between scrubbings, on those days when wiping away a spot with a damp cloth leaves me feeling like the job hasn't really been done, I will now turn to my Swiffer Sweeper with the wet cloth attached.

Easier than handscrubbing, cheaper than the Swiffer Wet Jet, this is the new love of my life.

5 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try these forever. and OMG, I so agree with the hands and knees thing, I do that as well. I will have to be giving these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to get one and try it now. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flushable baby wipes work well too, but don't flush them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wondering how well those work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LUV EM! LUV EM! LUV EM!

    I used to be a hands and knees gal, too, but my knees no longer co-operate. Now I go to the local hardware store and buy a roof tar brush. (a scrub brush with a long handle)
    I can still scrub the floor without getting down on the floor.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.