Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: The Over the Top Meme

Part One - Describe:

Your hair? Short again, and probably forever more.

Your mother? Doing better, thank you.

Your father? Died almost 20 years ago.

Your favorite food? Burgers. Or maybe cheeseburgers. Yummmm ...

Your dream last night? I don't recall

Your favorite drink? Coke.

Your dream/goal? To restore order to this messy condo!

The room are you in? Living room

Your hobby? Sitting on the sofa, farting around on the Internet

Your fear? Plane crash

Your TV? Showing a Man from UNCLE rerun

Your Pets? Three highly individual cats

Friends? Quite an eclectic collection!

Your life? My own, thank you very much.

Your mood? Slightly unsettled

If you're missing someone? Yes

Your best friend? Yes! How did you know that's who I miss?

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Sitting on a new sofa

Where were you last night? Grocery shopping

Where did you grow up? A suburb two or three towns over

One place that I go to over and over? Downstairs to the laundry room

Your favorite place to eat out? Monk's Pub. Great burgers!

Wish list items? Adam Lambert's debut CD, a nice new humidifier for the living room ... that's all that springs to mind right now. Not too glamorous, I know.

Last time you laughed? Watching a clip of Esteban Colberto interviewing Lou Dobbs about immigration.

Last time you cried? At the health club Friday. It had nothing to do with my workout. It's just I had time alone with my thoughts as I strode along on the treadmill. I'm sure no one noticed.

Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? Organized!

Last thing you did? Yelled at Reynaldo, the world's worst cat. I don't know why I bother. It seems only to amuse him, not deter him.

What are you wearing? A nightshirt that says, ironically enough, "She who loves cats."

Something you're not wearing? My watch

Your favorite store? The Body Shop

5 comments:

  1. I love how you worked 'missing someone' into 'best friend'!!!

    Here's the LINK to MY Sunday Stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew someone who died in a plane crash and have been afraid to fly since then.


    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/is-it-really-over-top.html

    Join us for Monday Mayhem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! You and I are almost the same person as our favorite hobby is farting around online! :) Well, except for your gym dedication. I wish I shared that.

    Happy Sunday, chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Man from UNCLE" brings back memories! Happy Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, the Man from UNCLE!! Wish I had known it was on, I would have loved catching it. I've been watching TopChef on Bravo all day.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.