Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm going to the mall this weekend. Will you come with me?

This is Clinton Kelly from TLC's What Not to Wear. I think I love him. He's honest, but sweet. And as he delivers the "why you need a makeover" blows -- whether watching the secret footage or going through your closet or critiquing in front of the 360ยบ mirror -- he always gently touches the focus of his attention. Adjusting her collar, squeezing her shoulder ... He knows that what he's saying can hurt and he always tries to soften the impact. I love his empathy.

I am sprucing up my spring wardrobe as part of the Carson's/Goodwill sale. I wish my favorite fantasy friend, Clinton, was coming along.

2 comments:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.