Saturday, March 14, 2009

Why am I even bothering to watch?

The TV Guide channel is counting down the sexiest female film stars of all time. I believe we all know who will come in at #1.

Part of why I love believing in Heaven is that it's so comforting. Norma Jean Baker -- unwanted, unloved, mousey, insecure, dead longer than she was alive -- is still worshipped, imitated and adored. I love believing that she knows it, sees it and can enjoy it.

Tomorrow morning is devoted to the men. Now that one has a little more suspense attached, doesn't it? Clooney? Pitt? Redford? Newman? Right now, my personal vote would go to Hugh Grant. But my fave in this department changes more often than my handbags. Fantasy is fun, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so with you, and sorry I missed this countdown.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.