Thursday, May 24, 2007

You'll be pleased to hear I didn't dream last night


At least I'm pleased by this turn of events! Those two dreams I just had were too weird and too fraught with symbolism.

I've read that actually I did dream last night, I just don't remember it. I also learned we can have as many 7 dreams a night.

If all that's true, I wish I could control my dreams a bit better. I want cool, surreal dreams where I'm playing cards with Abe Lincoln and Punxsutawney Phil while an astronaut makes coffee in the background. Maybe I should start taking Rozerem …

1 comment:

  1. I do love the Rozerm commercials, but thats because I am easily enterntained.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.