Saturday, September 30, 2006

He did it, he did it, he did it!


Two runs, three hits, seven innings. And now the Dodgers are in the play-offs. Nicely done! I love you, Greg Maddux.

It's 9-6 Colorado at my beloved Wrigley Field. I haven't forgotten them. They're still my guys, even after this heartbreaking, disastrous season. It's my loyalty to the Cubs that makes cheering for the Dodgers so easy. Kenny Lofton, Nomar Garciaparra and old what's his name are all very familiar to me, and they all look good in blue.

One who isn't my guy, though, is Dusty Baker. At the end of tomorrow's game, don't let the door hit ya on the way out, Dusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.