Wednesday, August 12, 2026

August Happiness Challenge – Day 12

My 2026 Happiness Icon

Today's Happiness: Movies! Every August TCM hosts Summer Under the Stars – special programming that features a single star for 24 hours. Yesterday was Barbara Stanwyck. I missed a thriller that I hadn't seen in years – Sorry, Wrong Number – so I DVR'd it and caught it this afternoon. Then I took a break for baseball (Cubs vs. Nationals) but returned to TCM for Julius, aka Groucho, Marx's day. He and his brothers are going to keep me company as I pay my mid-month bills. So you know I'm going to go to sleep smiling.


Happy August Happiness Challenge!
 
Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.